With Hook Suspension / Cord Control / Pendant Control
Ultra high speed operation, super-compact size, lightweight
- Achieves ultra high speed operation *1.
- The speed can be adjusted according to how strongly the valves are pressed, allowing intuitive operation.
- The range of the lifting and lowering speeds can be adjusted separately.
- The compact size and light weight features make transportation and transfer easy.
- Anti-overwinding device is incorporated as standard.
- KITO's original ultra-high strength, rust-resistant nickel-plated chain is incorporated as standard.
- *1 The lifting speed is 63 m /min in the TCS series 250 kg when unloded.
||250 to 980 kg
|Used Air Pressure
||0.4 to 0.6MPa (Recommended Pressure: 0.6MPa)
|Cord, Pendant, Hand Lever
|-10 to 60℃
||KITO Yellow (Equivalent to Munsell 7.2YR6.5/14.5)
||85%RH or Less
Ultra-strong Nickel-plated Load Chain
Uses KITO's original world-renowned chains!
Special alloy steel quenched chains offer high quality in all aspects of strength, durability, and precision.
Protects the hoist main unit!
This protects the hoist main unit and the load chain from damage caused by overwinding.
Friendly to the environment and to people!
No usage of the 15 substances regulated by KITO as environmentally hazardous, including the 6 substances covered by the European Union RoHS Directive.