Ultra-compact hand chain hoists: extremely lightweight and portable
- Compact, lightweight and simple design
- Integral aluminum body
- Easily portable anywhere
- Easy and smooth operation with minimal hand-pull force
- Wide internal hook diameter expands the applicable range
||0.25 t, 0.5 t
|-40 to +60℃
Integral Aluminum Body
Aluminum body with steel frame for superior strength
Easy and Smooth Operation with Minimal Hand-pull Force
Minimal force required to lift load
Wide Internal Hook Diameter Expands the Applicable Range. Top and Bottom Hooks
- Wide hook opening allows easy installation onto almost any reliable attachment point.
- Thicker safety tip hook latch designed for increased durability, and notched to securely engage the latch with the hook tip.
Easily Portable Anywhere
Suitable for work in confined spaces or wherever you need to lift a light load. Can be transported, installed and stored effortlessly.
Nickel-plated Super-strong Load Chain (Breaking Stress of 1000 N/㎟)
Abrasion- and corrosion-resistant, plated load chain grade V (high breaking strength of 1,000 N/mm²)
Durable and highly corrosion resistant hand chain
Equipped with Overload Limiter
The advanced-design overload limiter comes as standard on the CX to enhance worker safety and protect the hoist against excessive overloading.