This end carriage employs durable urethane wheels developed by KITO and an idling gear in reinforced nylon resin and reduces noise and vibrations in travel. Both the track wheel and track wheel axle are designed for easy detaching thus reducing installation maintenance time.
Specifications※Major capacities example. For more information, please refer to Product Catalog.
|Traveling Motor Output (kW x 2)|
50/60 Hz (m/min)
- Capacity.: Working Load Limit (t)
*1 Wheel pressure under the capacity beneath the end carriage with standard girder and maximum span to verify the endurance of the structure.
*2 In case of regular use of more than 80% of capacity or frequent operation at a particular position, select an end carriage to make the wheel pressure the same as or less than the recommended wheel pressure.
- Use I-beam for the traveling rail.
- When planning a girder or cart, contact KITO and KITO's global partners.
- E: 200V50Hz, 200-220V/60Hz
- Z: 380-415V/50Hz, 440-460V/60Hz
- B: 220v/50Hz, 208-230V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz, 380-460V/60Hz