The low-head crane is suspended from the traveling rail (I-beam) which is fixed to the ceiling rafters of the building.
- Single Speed Crane
- This crane employs geared motors specially designed by KITO to ensure smooth starts and stops. It is suited for general work.
- Dual Speed Crane
- This crane is capable of push button-controlled speed shift between low and high speed (reduction ratio of 4:1). It is suited for work requiring varied speed operation.
- Manual Geared Type Crane
- This manual geared type crane balances travel smoothly by synchronizing the driving wheels on both sides. With a relatively shorter travel distance, it is suited for low frequency work.
- Manual Plain Type (Low-head Only)
- This is the simplest manual type of crane and lifting and traveling are operated by hand. It is suited for light work.